YOUTH TRAINING // IMPACT CASE STUDY
䦒樌 SeeGarn delivered an employability keynote and workshop training session to over 80 Year 12 students in Waldegrave School as part of their Work Inspiration and Work Experience preparation day.
The employability keynote and workshop training session covered key areas such as:
- How to find contacts in an industry and how to approach them
- Resilience when applying for work placements
- The importance of taking opportunities, networking and self belief
- The importance of enthusiasm and passion
- Key Do’s and Don'ts for work experience from an employer's perspective
Within one week of 䦒樌 SeeGarns’ training session, Waldegrave School saw a surge in applications for work experience placements from their Year 12 students and a stark rise in student motivation levels.
SeeGarn and Shane left my students motivated, excited and positively buzzing. I had 5 Work Experience placement applications within a week – a month’s advance on last year. I couldn’t recommend highly enough. I hope we can work together as often as possible in the future.
Mr Stuart Duncan
Head of Year Twelve and Teacher of Mathematics Waldegrave School
Thank you for inspiring and motivating our students to stand up and take a leap into the dark. They need that vision to be able to throw themselves into process and then take action.
Ms Kate Page
Assistant Headteacher, Director of Sixth Form
Our Impact Case Studies